One functional microorganism which is widely known as a biological fertilizer soil and biofungisida is Trichoderma sp, these microorganisms are fungal soil dwellers can be isolated from plant roots field. Trichoderma sp as well as decomposing organisms, can also function as biological agents and plant growth stimulator. Trichoderma sp can inhibit the growth and spread of toxic fungi that cause diseases to plants such as Rigdiforus lignosus fungus, Fusarium oxysporum, Rhizoctonia solani, Fusarium monilifome, Sclerotium rolfsii and Sclerotium fungi rilfisil. The use of biological fertilizers and biological agent Trichoderma sp highly effective in preventing disease stem rot, root rot that causes plants to wilt and root fungal disease white rubber plant. (Source: Ministry of Agriculture).
To get the mushroom / fungi Trichoderma sp simple fact of our own. Here's how and steps to get Trichoderma sp:
first we must look for microbial seed.
- prepare 1 coconuts, then split into 2 (coconut conditions are not too young and not too old)
- dig holes in the ground as deep as 20 cm and with a size of coconuts split earlier. (microbial seed search the best are in the area we want to plant, because these microbes are already familiar with and able to adapt well in the area that we want to planting).
- holes in the cover with soil or foliage around so that the fruit
- when many mushroom colored in the picture, means breeders already prepared our culture.
The second step is breeding.
The need to be prepared are:
- Breeding ground
- Parent microbes that we get.
- 4 liters of water washing rice
- 2 liters of coconut water (if being able to not more than 8 hours from the time we get).
- 100 grams of sugar (can be added and it may not, but to speed up can be added).
- Put ingredients rice water, coconut water, breeders breeding microbes into place, if the added sugar means the dissolved first before input (with 1 liter of water).
- breeding place tightly closed, then stored in a damp place and not exposed to direct sunlight.
- We wait for about 15 days, and every morning or evening we go to a place of breeding in order to get out of decomposition gases (before we open, we shake the first place so evenly breeding, more often is better).
- When they are 14 -15 days we'll see if these microbes are ready we use (with an indication: the smell produced somewhat fragrant sour).
- If it has become means of biological agents is ready to be used at a concentration of 1: 15 water (adjusted to the type of plant).
So how about making trichoderma sp microbial biological agents, the means used is very simple and does not require a lot of capital, it only takes seriousness and willingness to practice alone, and this way get the authors of the training by the relevant department.
And hopefully this discussion will be useful for friends of farmers, especially for those "sorry" weak in the cost of production, and for more details, I have documentation about getting microbes trichoderma, please those of you who want to see a video on how to get inoculant trichoderma in nature and there is other documentation about creating tools for microbes multiply, so please watch until the end, when there is a question, we will discuss, And please read also about "How to make microbial PGPR", I hope what has been was conveyed could be useful to readers, and do not be afraid to try, finally, do not forget to share this information so that this article could be more helpful to others