MOL (Local Micro Organisms) bamboo shoots function as vegetative plant growth stimulants. Namely the growth of shoots, leaves, roots and stems of the plant before entering the flowering period. MOL bamboo shoots can also be used as decomposers in the process of composting.
How to Make MOL Bamboo Shoots
- Bamboo shoots 1 kg
- Brown sugar 1 ounce
- 3 liters of water washing rice
How to make ;
- Bamboo shoots in small pieces or crushed
- Dissolve brown sugar with 3 liters of water washing rice
- Put all the ingredients into a bucket
- Stir gently until well blended, then a bucket sealed
- Open the lid of the bucket every morning to get rid of gas in jerry
- Do it for 2 weeks, MOL is ready for use
How to use ;
1. For leaf manure; MOL mix 1 liter to 15 liters of water, then spray evenly on the plants,
2. To Fertilizer Root; MOL mix 1 liter to 10 liters of water, pour 250 ml of solution for each plant,
3. For Composting; Mix 1 liter MOL with 5 liters of water, pour the compost material.
Such is the way of making, functions and benefits of bamboo shoots MOL. hopefully what at present can be useful ..
please also tutorial can be downloaded from the experience of making MOL (Micro Organisms Local) with banana weevil materials (here).
Greetings agriculture. !!
Please read also about :
make liquid fertilizer from snails.
Cultivation In Vertikultur.
And more details, please download also a video tutorial about agriculture in here,